Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas Outfit Bloggers Challenge.


FashionVouchers.com are calling on all bloggers to meet their Xmas Party outfit challenge. go to their web page see for yourself and try the challenge, click here to get to the challenge page, all you have to do is choose from a store on their site and make a complete outfit for Christmas.

I started by looking through lots of different stores and settled on New Look, this is because I tend to find that they always do lovely party clothes and are reasonable priced. As it was a Christmas outfit I decided that I need to make sure it had lots of sparkles as to me that invokes the Christmas spirit. I looked to buying things that suit my taste and style, there was a lot of options but this is the outfit I decided on.

The dress is simple and flowing, the gold sequined top is perfect to set the Christmas mood and the flowing white skirt reminds me of snow. As it is a winter outfit I felt the need to add tights, but due to the glittery nature of the rest of the outfit I wanted to keep them simple and normal. With the cold weather a Shrug is a good option to keep the chills away, this black one looks nice and warm and has some lovely gold fastening detail.

I instantly fell in love with the shoes, they are decadent and look expensive and this is what you want at christmas. The purse is black with glitter inset into it and the gold detail of the stripe means it ties in perfectly with the shoes and the shrug. To finish off my outfit I found a pair of simple gold hoops but with the black diamontes set into them, they go well with every thing else and the necklace though not needed would sit well on over the dress and bring out the black heart.

I think this would be a lovely little outfit for any occasion around the Christmas period and with all the sparkles it should put anyone into the Christmas spirit, I know it works for me.

Just in case you missed it, HERE is the link to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty, I love this outfit. keep up the great work.

    I followed you you wanna follow back?

    xoxo
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes of the outfit, X
    Have follwed you back. xxx

    ReplyDelete