Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Christmas Tag

Q.   What’s your favorite thing about Christmas?
all of it, From the smells to the anticipation, to the cheesy films and bad music, Its just that time of the year that makes me feel in a good mood no matter what. Childhood memories of opening giant presents and playing for hours. Its all so lovely!

Q.   What’s your favorite makeup look for the festive season?

If I have said it before and you've read it I'm sorry, but glitter, I love glittery lip sticks and lip glosses and glitter on the eyes, I especially love gold eye shadows and making your make up fun and festive.

Q.   Real tree or fake tree?

I love the smell of a real tree, there is nothing like it. However I do not have the money to pay £60+ every year for a tree. Plus with the small space in our flat, real ones are generally far to fat to fit in the small space we have for it. Unfortunately I have to say fake, Just because it cheaper (mine is pre-lit and cost £20) and lasts longer.

Q.   Giving presents or receiving presents?

I love to give more than to receive, don't get me wrong I'm not adversed to receiving, but I love to give as much as I can, I will pile presents to my friends and family and spend way more than any original set limit, just because I love them to open them up and enjoy what they have got.

Q.   Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?

Christmas morning! I have always had one present on Christmas eve (something my parents allowed me to do) but the morning is when I always had them. I still get up pretty early to open them, though not 6am like when I was a child, normally around 8.

Q.   Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

I'd love to do handmade cards but I have neither the time nor the artistic talent to do so, so its normally store bought from me, though I do spend quite a while picking out everybody's cards and making sure its individual the them.

Q.   What’s your favorite Christmas film?

I love love love A Nightmare Before Christmas, not 100% a Christmas movie, but it is. Its just fun to sing to and I love it. Otherwise I love all 3 Santa Claus movies and normally watch them on the week leading up to Christmas. I also have a tradition of watching Raymond Briggs Father Christmas at somepoint on Christmas Day, I love how hes such a grumpy old man!

Q.   What’s your favorite Christmas food?

Turkey, Stuffing, Christmas Log, I have so many there is just no way that I can choose.

If you read this, then please count yourself as tagged!
taken from makeup pixi3.

No comments:

Post a Comment