Thursday 8 November 2012


 What I would buy If I Could!

1. A pair of skin colored tights with a almost floral motif and gold spackles.
2. A pair of black sparkly peep toe stilettoes.
3. Beautiful Eye make up, that follows the sparkly theme of the shoes in a glitter purple & blue.
4. 1993 Dior bracelet, I adore this and would kill to own it.
5. Pierre Balmain, 1950 style dress, with feathers beads and in a stunning color.
6. Ciate nail varnish in either the black or while, it has deep sparkles.
7. 2010 Prada bag, Its a see-through black bag that is just adorable.
8. Topshop, bootshoe stilettoes with swirl pattern and pink glitter frosting.

Okay, so above is a set of pictures of things that if I had enough money I would buy. To be truthful, I'm not exactly fashion savvy, but It doesn't stop me finding things that I can drool over. Lack of technical terms and colors aside, I put in as much as I could about the above Items that I will have dreams about. I love to look at fashion, and I am partial to more vintage items at the moment, especially dresses, however when it comes to shoes I generally like modern.

As you can tell I like shiny and glittery things, If I was ever reincarnated I do believe I would come back as a magpie! I'm not personally into lots of color, hence why my choices are more safe, blacks, whites, beige. When I like color I like it on my eyes or on my shoes even in a handbag. If you looked in my wardrobe you would mostly find this theme, very few bright tops & lots of sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment