Wednesday 14 November 2012

Origins grapefruit body Souffle Review


Origins'Gloomaway' - Grapefruit body souffle
Origins is all about finding new and different answers to age old problems, taking control of how you treat your body, and enhancing the way you look and feel, inside and out. To this end, we use aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts in our collections.

This was yet another free product from the John Lewis event, and it was nice for me as I have never heard of Origins, so to be able to sample them without having to spend ages looking at reviews, or looking for little tester, has been a small godsend.

I have very strange skin, to be frank, not many things work for me and when it gets to my face, I'm even harder to please as most skin care products just bring me out in spots. I have been this way for years and I actually normally only moisturise once a week. This is simply because more than that and my skin, esp on face tends, to react to whatever I use, and trust me I have pretty much tried it all.

The best thing about this is the smell, It is gorgeous and fresh, The citrus of the grapefruit hangs around for a while and every time I moved I got a blast of that heavenly smell. I have not really noticed much of a difference in my skin since using it, but as I said there are not many skin products that work for me, that's not to say that anyone else who tries this may find it to be a miracle product, for me, my skin feels a little softer and smells really nice.

I have used it after every shower. Its not hard to work into the skin, but does take a fair amount of time to dry off properly. Its a nice consistency and it isn't to watery. For me though it is something that I can use more than once a week, as so far I have had no bad reactions to it. So if you have sensitive, unusual or downright weird skin (like me) this may be a good option to consider. For those of you that are lucky enough to use whatever you want I would recommend this, but more for the smell than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment