Sunday 11 November 2012

John Lewis Christmas PR Show









On Thursday I was invited to my first ever pr show thanks to a very good friend. What can I say about the whole event apart from the fact that it was amazing, a fantastic showcase of what John Lewis has to offer. I would highly recommend getting a catalogue or logging onto the website and emerging yourself in the spectacular choices offered.

It was all about Christmas stock, I am a true lover of Christmas and was very excited to be part of this event. There were also members of each department on hand to talk about anything that you wanted including YSL and NARS. I am a complete stickler for homeware and spent a lot of my evening looking at the beautifully decorated trees and the layouts of throws and pillows. A toy section, Including a new furby, was also featured.

Everyone at the event was helpful, friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was just electric and everyone I met from Directors to bloggers were lovely. If I had infinite riches I would probably spend all my money in John Lewis.

I had my first try of Estee Lauder sensuous nude perfume, which I had a sample of and have used a lot since, the initial smell is very much like talcum powder to me but after it settles I can smell hints of blueberry and sherbert. I also have a few samples to try including YSL's Touche Eclat foundation, but will be reviewing them at a later date. The new Andy Warhole collection for NARS make up range is simply stunning, the design is sleek and the quotes on the mirrors are inspirational.

The homeware is very modern and Chic and the lack of bright colors is perfect for me, There were very traditional options from pinecone candles to silver star ornaments and on the other end of the scale, very oriental style choices of little dolls and cherry blossoms.

John Lewis is filled with items that are beautiful and stunning and give me inspiration to create a better looking home, I will definitely spend even more hours looking around the next time I am in Cardiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment