Tuesday 13 November 2012

New Out look on Beauty.

Over the last few months I have learnt of many amazing brands that I had never seen before. Some I have learnt about through internet clips and blogs other by having free samples and some through friends.

I have to say I always thought that I was quite informed about products, but the last few weeks have shown that I was ignorant to the wonder of the beauty market. Ignorant to so many products, some of which I have started to use as a staple in my life.

I was also very stuck in my ways, If I found something that worked I would stick to it even if it was not 100% perfect for me I would not strive to find something that is perfect. My arrogance has been washed away and I now spend hours on the internet looking for testers to try and looking at the newest items that are out and I can honestly say that I cant wait for new things.

I have bough Benefit porefesional and a liquid eyeliner to try due to reviews, I need to save up my money and buy a Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, and I say need because this is how I now feel. These items are no longer wants, they are needs!

Thank you to everyone who has opened my eyes to what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment