Monday 26 November 2012

Philosophy Face Clenser and Moisturiser


Picture
Picture
I have been using the purity clenser and hope moisturiser for over a week now and I have to say that they are lovely to use. Once again they are sample from my John Lewis event, where I think I shall have to save up to go to, because I have found far too many good products that I lived without before it!

They each have lovely smells and have made my skin clearer and softer in the time I have used them. Even though the Hope in a Jar is such a small sample I have used it 4 times so far and still have at least another 2 if not 3 uses left. I love it when I find a product that epitomises the saying 'a little goes a long way' as with both of these product I find that to be very true.

As stated before I do not do my routines on a daily basis as my strange-ass skin would just break out, but I haven't had a break out as of yet and feel that these product are very good for me. I do have other samples and moisurisers to use up before I even think of purchasing any more but unless I find a better one in the next few month I have to say that these Items will be re-purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment