Monday 12 November 2012

Philosophy, Amazing Grace Perfume Review.


Embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance. Amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent.


So this is another tester that I had at the John Lewis Event. I looked it up online and it retails at £32 for 60ml, which is no worse than any other perfume.

What I love about this one is that It really is clean and floral, Its such a nice smell that I keep smelling my wrists whenever I have it on, I can not pinpoint the flowers but its aLovely scent that reminds me of walking on mountains on clear summer days and also I think i can detect a hint of almost fresh cut grass, but that's just me!

I would wear this perfume when Im feeling a little flirty and girly, It is such a sweet feminine smell but it is not overpowering or too floral at the same time, an absolute perfect balance of everything in this perfume.

At the end of the day it does not matter who you are, you choose perfumes based on what you like, in essence they are an extension of you and what you like. This one is simple, Clean, Fragrant and makes me feel young. I will be asking for a bottle for Christmas as now I have tried and used this I don't think I want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment