Thursday 8 November 2012

On a day to day basis, any of these can be found in my home. The most permanent is the glade discreet in Exotic fruits - I have it by my front door so its the first thing you smell. I love this scent as it is fresh and clean and gives my home a fruity smell so when you first walk in you feel at home.

 
Clean Cotton and Pink Sweet pea are my go to frangrances for my home, they are both very clean and fresh smells and as you can tell there is a general theme in the scents that I like. Its the same in my perfumes I mostly like fruity and fresh, not a big fan of the sweet or musky but there are a few exceptions. Life would be dull without exceptions. Clean Cotton and Pink Sweet Pea are both just lovely and give the place a nice smell without being overpowering.

The Winter berry, Cranberries & Frost and Black Cherry are my Autumn/winter choices, They all conjure up memories of Christmas, Cold mornings, Cooking and these are things I love.

Sparkling snow is my Christmas favorite and I don't buy it often as I want to keep it a special smell. The same goes with the Bahama Breeze, I use it in the summer, but only on rare occasions when I want the place to smell more special, almost tropical.

So that is what I use around my house, Any of the about I would recommend, but it is all personal preference. I have a friend who loves vanilla, and its lovely when I go to her house and come out with a sweet smell, but its not what I like where I live.

Out of all the above my top 3 are Black Cherry, Sparkling snow and Cranberries & frost. Funny how my favorites are all winter ones, well I do love winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment