Saturday 17 November 2012

Dress Collection Wish List






LK Bennett - Jazz Sequin Evening dress in Gold £325
LK Bennett - Louise Lace Sleeves dress in Black £245
Reiss - Tali Sparkle dress in Sage Green £189
River Island - Dusty Pink & Grey Fish Tale dress £120
River Island - Cream Belted dress in White £60










I have looked at these dresses with some lust and while the last one is quite a reasonable price the rest are beyond my means, but this does not mean that I can not dream of them. Ive never been a huge dress person, but in later years my tastes have started to change.

The first one is from LK Bennett and is also available in black, but whereas I would normally prefer the black on this occasion the gold one is the winner for me, I can just see it perfectly at a cocktail function or party especally around the Christmas period, not too revealing but form fitting and a beautiful addition to my imaginary wardrobe!

My next choice is also a LK Bennett dress, this one is more for black tie events or even *god forbid* funerals, its simple and classic but the neck line and lace sleeves give this a bit more of a fresh fell to  a little black dress number.

My third dress is from Reiss and for some random reason I love it, I normally hate green and also I normally hate abstract lines, but for some reason on this dress it just adds to it. The angular lines and cuts on the hem makes this a dress that I could imagine wearing to a friends party or even to events such as christening and wedding as it is unconventional and yet simple and stunning.

I love this fish tale dusky pink number from River Island, it reminds me of 1920s style and almost reminiscent of a flapper dress without the irritating fringe and tassles. I think it would cover a multitude of sins on the legs and look great at pretty much any occasion. I could see it teamed with a white shrug and some cream mary jane shoes, and for me I like the fact that I can picture a whole outfit.

Finally another River Island choice and this is a White dress with a diamante belt, that helps to break up the dress and draw the eye. I would love to own a white dress, however as I am an accident prone boob (sorry there is no other description for me) it would be dirty or ruined in a matter of minutes. I always look for a simple white dress that could rival the little black dress and I think this one is classy and simple, and the long arms make it elegant and yet not too plain.

If I had the money (and the body) I feel that I would have a stylish wardrobe, alas for now, I shall put away my dreams for more important things, such as food.

2 comments:

  1. Love all this glamour :) My faves the white one!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete