Tuesday 27 November 2012

John Lewis Christmas Haul/Christmas List


Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
When I wen to the John Lewis even I had a few goodies in my bag, All of which were stunning in their own right.

My favorite things where the teddy bear, that has quite a pudgey middle area but is super cute and very soft. I also Love the tin which had a Panettone inside - I'm not a fan of it, but that just my personal taste. The tin however is simply stunning as is the little chocolate lolly!

There were also a range of decoration such as a little fur tree candle, silver and white tree ornaments, a pine cone and my other favorite item, the twig heart that is decorated in siver and white.

Since going I have spent a lot of time looking at the Christmas catalogue, and have found a number of things I have fallen in love with. A Michael Kors Watch that my friend Laura desperately wants, and I can't say that I blame her. A beautiful little Glitter raindeer decoration and a Decoupage cherry blossom and chopstick bauble, as well as a eye turning Mint Velvet lace ruffle dress to a set of Aurora Liqueur glasses. That is just the start of it, there are so many things that I would love to have and I feel that this year John Lewis has captured me and what I want, my tastes are reflected in so many things, I just need the money to make my taste come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment