Friday 25 January 2013

Elementary Skincare Salt Scrub, Showe Wash and Body Lotion Review



Elementary smooth and replenish salt scrub RRP £19
Elementary delicatlely elegant body lotion RRP £13
Elementary gentle Hydrating shower wash RRP £11

Now available in sets here for £35, currently on offer at £17.50 as of 24/01/2013

When I bought these items they were on offer and I paid £29 for all 3. I'm not a big fan of the smell that these product give, they kind of remind me of earth. but It's a pleasant enough smell, just not my cup of tea.

So the salt, best used as an exfoliator on skin, just a teaspoon goes a long way and it takes maybe 3 to do your whole body. It feels really oily after you have rubbed it all over but the effect once you are dried is amazing and a oily body for a while is not the worst thing for soft skin. The other use is to get your circulation going in your hands and feet, this makes your hand look 10 years younger and it really does work. Just get a bowl with warm water and rub half a teaspoon all over each hand for 3 to 4 mins (4 to 5 for feet) messaging as you go, once massaged and rubbed soak your hands/feet in the water for a further few minutes. hands look better and feet feel rejuvenated.

The shower wash is OK, not as good as the salt, same smell and I think for me that is the main problem as to why I'm not a fan of it, I feel that shower wash should make you feel and smell great and this is as good as any other with the feel, but I just can't get on with the smell, I only really use it when I do the whole package, as the lotion makes me smell the same so there's no point in wasting good smelling wash.

Finally the body lotion, this works well too, it really does moisturise your skin and a little goes a long way, it is a little gloopy and takes quite a while to dry and settle into the skin, but once it has it is lovely, making he skin soft and smooth.

I do like these products, however I won't be repurchasing the shower wash unless its in a set. I will most certainly be buying the salt and possibly lotion but only if its on offer. I think its very overpriced for what it is and is only really worth it while it is on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment