Saturday 12 January 2013

Eylure Dylash Eye Lash Dye Review


Before

After
Eylure Dyelash 45 day Mascara rrp £7.10, Long lasting color for dark, glossy lashes and brows.

So I spotted this little kit in Tesco and thought id give it a go. I don't have very dark lashes and only really end up with nice ones after a pile of mascara, the main problem is that the tips of my lashes are clear so you cant see them unless they are covered!

Where to start, I'm going to start with the instruction: they are clear and easy to follow but the protection strips are crap, I ended up doing the dye and not using the strips, I just kept wiping away any marks with damp cotton wool. The wand that it comes with is not fantastic, but it just about does the job.

The time waiting is the hardest thing as they ask you to keep you eye shut and only dye one eye at a time. Let me tell you, I thought this would be simple, IT IS NOT, it is really hard to keep one eye shut for 5-10 mins.

The results are pretty good, they are not as magical as I had hoped but they are darker right to the tips, for me the biggest improvement is my under eye lashes as they are normally not seen at all. I think that for just over £7 and up to 12 uses, with each application lasting up to 6 weeks (depending on how fast your lashes grow) its not a bad price for the effect. If you want eye-popping lashes that can stop a man with a single look (I felt like quoting memoirs of a geisha), then normal mascara is still your best bet. but for a much more natural look that just adds some slight length and slight more volume this is a good product. Plus not having to do it for another 6 weeks is a bonus.






1 comment:

  1. i think your blog is cute and with saying that i award you with the libster award you can check it out on my blog
    http://hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca/2013/01/leibster-award-take-2.html

    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete