Wednesday 30 January 2013

George (asda) Flawless Creme Foundation Review




George (asda) flawless creme foundation in no 2 biscuit beige RRP £6 currently on offer for £3.

 I love the wake me up foundation by rimmel and it is my go to foundation or I use my BB cream, but im still on a ever longer quest for an amazing and cheap foundation. I was in Asda today and ended up at their make up section, seen this for £3 and thought I have to give it a try.

The Packaging is black and sleek, when you open it up, you find there are two compartments, one for the foundation and one for the sponge, their is also a good size mirror with it too.

That is where the good parts end, unfortunately I found the creme to be less creamy and more greasy, It's not really soft to the touch either but feels really oily. It took a lot of product to give medium coverage and after trying to build it up found it to be a hopeless endeavour!





The product seems to sit in the pores and after 3 attempts at building it up, It was just moving the existing product around. It gives light to medium coverage and really did not get rid of the redness on my cheeks at all. Also It's not great for wear, After 1 hour of letting it 'set' If i touch my face you can see the transfer onto my hands.

Maybe I was hoping for too much from a £3 foundation, but, when you think about it, it's normally £6 and for that money you can get the rimmel wake me up or any other number of foundations that do a superb job.

I think the only use for this may be as a concealer, but more than likely I will not use it at all. There are definitely worse product out there but all I can say is that this one has not impressed me and I will not be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment