Monday 21 January 2013

Shoes



I love shoes and my husband has let me (ha thats a laugh) buy 3 pairs in the last two months, this may seem like nothing to some people, but to me this is a lot. I haven't really been able to wear heels for a few years due to ligament damage in my ankle, but have slowly built up to be able to wear 2-3inch heels for a few hours.

I love all the shoes that I bough but especially the second pair.
 The lace up trainer style boots are from F&F and Ive had my eye on them since they came out, but at £22 I couldn't justify the money, then they came down to £10 and I could no longer resist.

The faux suede dark blue pair of boot shoes from M&S that broke my budget but I felt I had to be naughty once in a while, at £29.50 I think these are some of the most expensive shoes I have ever bought and I don't care as they are stunning!

 The final pair are a beautiful floral design that will work with just about anything and were £19.50 from M&S.

No comments:

Post a Comment