Monday 7 January 2013

Heaven Scent - All wrapped up Review


So I love the smell it is such a winter smell, its very spiced and pretty woody too. its almost like cinnamon and spiced apples, but with a sweet orange too, lovely but strange! The packaging is warm and inviting like the scent, I like the fact that it has two candles and a stick in the pack. I did get this as a christmas present, so i am unsure of any price.

When I started to burn the candle it took a long time to notice any smell, but when you did it was not overpowering and it was not weak. It did not give a clean burn (but I never ever can get any candle to give a clean burn), My big issue is that the wick in the candle started to pull to the one side and basically heated the glass up so much that it broke (do not have any pictures as my husband threw it out so quickly there was no time). to me this was strange and I don't know if it was a one off, I got so nervous about the incident I'm keeping the second candle only for show. It could very well have been a fluke accident, but I'm not impressed with it.

The main reason I wanted to do a review was besides the fact that it was a lovely present, great smell and presentation, is this a one off? I hope no one else has had this experience, Please let me know if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment