Saturday 26 January 2013

My mini Illamasqua haul


I picked up a few things in the illamasqua sale, I got a stunning red nail varnish (it looked more pink ion the webpage but its still lovely. Some under eye concealer as my eyes always have bags and a sheer lipgloss. each item was only £5 and I love them all.

My Friend also picked me up a pure pigment the other week. Its funny how 3 months ago I had never even heard of Illamasqua, but now I drool over so many things.


 Pure Pigment in Incite, Soft and Creamy but fallout galore. Illamasqua online £5.


Sheer Lipgloss in Diving, this is a thick and creamy gloss, but works better over a lipstick.



Under eye concealer in 320, this is really creamy and soft and blends really well,

Nail Varnish in Untold.

I haven't used the nail varnish yet, but I can't wait to have a few days when I can test it, My work does not allow bright varnish or glitter, so I have to wait until I have at least two days off for me to test the product fairly.

The lip gloss is not as bright as it looks in the pot and apart from wearing off too quickly is a good product.

All these are good products and of excellent quality and are worth the money, especially when they are on sale for only £5, BARGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I struggled to chose things to buy from illamasqua, in the end I just brought a foundation - I meant to by the rich liquid foundation but brought the light one instead! I hope I like it. The pigment you chose is SO pretty, that's a shame about the fallout though. x

    OHSO FLAWLESS

    ReplyDelete