Friday 25 January 2013

My Favourtie 'sex on heels' Shoes

After doing the post about the new shoes I bought, I felt inspired to get my old shoes out and look at them and as I love all my shoes, I felt that I needed to share the beauty of them. Now as I stated before I cant really wear high heels any more, but that does not stop me looking and lusting after shoes and I can not bring myself to throw these beauties away. I call all my favourite shoes 'My Sex on Heels' I do now know why, I picked it up from somewhere and I still use it!

So here goes,

Pair number one, A pair of Playboy open toed wedges that were from a sport shop and cost me £18, Im not too keen on them now, but I do still like them and can wear them with comfort as the platform takes away a lot of the height.


 Next is a pair of satin style red heels with a knot decoration, these were from F&F and I paid (I think) £23.

This is my go to pair as they are not too high and go with a lot of things, they are a black and glittery pair.these I can not remember where I got them from, It may have been M&S but I really can't remember.



This pair is a purple sequined heels with a slight platform and were from M&S and cost £15, they were on sale.

My final favourite pair is a pair of black suede cut out boot shoes that are just stunning, they are the highest pair I own and can not wear them more than 5 mins without severe pain. These were from F&F and I think they were £20. My goal over the next year is to build up my ankles to be able to wear these out!


No comments:

Post a Comment