Monday 14 January 2013

My Week(s)








Picture I haven't done a 'my week' post for ages so this one covers about 2 and a half weeks.
First I gave myself a french manicure, the first one in over a year and I also tried out my nail art kit, not the best result, but I'm happy for my first ever go.
I went out 2 times in the last week, and had lots of fun though one of those time resulted in my friend being asked if he had a 'Knife' I kid you not, It scares me what this world is coming to.
I have slowly started to master gel liner, and can draw a pretty decent line now, so I can say I'm pretty pleased with myself for that!
Some Baileys is essential for pretty much all occasions and I love to read about the up and coming films from total film magazine.
Dyed Lashes, new Kindle cover that is also a stand and starting to color in my Ryan Gosling Book. Great few weeks.
I also got a new tv and coffee table this week though my kindle still rules my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment