Thursday 17 January 2013

My Haul




First off:- lipsticks, I picked up 3 MUA at £1 each, I asked my friend to choose 3 at random so ive got a nice dark red, a pink and a coral color, a Kate Moss in 110 for £5.99, which is a very nice coral and very similar to Party Parrot and finally a Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon which was on offer at £5.





I picked up some cheap BB beauty balm from MUA for £4, I normally use Garnier but though as all other MUA products are so decent, Id give this a shot too. I grabbed some pressed powder for £2 to help set my make up, i picked up shade 1. Also a cream blush for £2 in Yummy.








 I picked up L'oriel Telescopic mascara for £10.99 hoping that it will be a close match to Diorshow and save me a bit of money. I have rimmel Gel eyeliner, but wanted something a cheaper for everyday wear, this little pot is £3. Finally Collection 200 Lasting perfection concealer, in desperate need of good concealer and this has been raved about.

ALSO....






I had to have these beautiful lace tops, one in white and one in a stunning wine red, they were in adsa for £10 each, but I kind of fell in love with them. I found a close ended scarf for only £2.50, and in black it will go with anything

FINALLY

 


 This was not bought by myself this is a very early birthday present from my best friend Laura, we were eyeing the pure pigments up before christmas but could not justify the money and oh how i love this pure gold, this one is incite and I can not wait to start playing around with it! Thank you you wonderful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment