Friday 4 January 2013

New Year Goals!


Picture Every Year, I make new years resolutions and I normally end up breaking them by the middle of Febuary!

This year I have decided to make my normal resolutions, but treat them as a goal more than a promise. I want to loose weight and to try and text my friends more, see certain people more and make more of an effort at keeping my place clean and tidy by doing things everyday.

Its strange to think that I don't text much, but I normally only text certain friends once a week, and I really want to break the habit of round robin text to everyone just saying hey how are you?

My place is never a pigsty or really dirty, I just seem to let certain things go and build up before i do them, like putting the washing away, there are 3 loads worth sitting on the spare bed that I need to sort out and put away. I will do this today. My bf Laura, lives her life by lists and as much as I love a good list I normally end up forgetting I even have one. Most of my lists are mental ones, that I tick off once its done!

My last goal is to just be more appreciative of everything, from a roof over my head, to a warm place, to my husband and friends to always having food in the cupboard. I feel ive taken a lot for granted lately and I want to start being less expectant at these things and more happy that I have them.

What do you want to change in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment