Friday 18 January 2013

Thirty before 30

I was reading a blog I follow and found this post and decided to do one of my own.
Thirty thing to do before I'm 30, as its only just over 3 years away I will not do an extravagant list, just a few simple things I would like to achieve. Some of them may take more than a few years to do this should really be a goal of 35 or 40 I think.

go to a west end show with Laura
buy £100 make up in one go
get an Ipad
go for a weekend away
do a murder mystery weekend
Improve my blog
Learn to play Keyboard again
Improve my singing
Read 100 books (will do that no prob)
Paint some feature walls in my home
Watch 100 Films (will achieve this one very easily too)
Loose 5 stone
buy more grown up clothes, less design pictures more plain items
actually start booking doctors appointments when i need them and not months later
Try something new like salsa dancing or karate
spend more time out doors on sunny days
buy more purple things for my home (its my fav color)
get to Cardiff at least 3 times a year
Go ice skating
Go to a beach and watch a sunrise
Drink more coffee, esp Starbucks
train my feet/strengthen my ankles so I can wear the 4 pairs of 6inch heels I adamantly keep
Visit a Zoo
Play a game from start to finish instead of getting bored half way through
Buy an item of clothing costing over £30
Start wearing earrings on a daily basis (and actually buy some)
Go Paint balling (don't care about the pain)
Buy a new car
Be more adventurous with food (and generally)
Actually write a letter of complaint about something that has upset me instead of moaning.


A lot are simple choices and some are going to take money, but most are doable and if not in the next three then in the next eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment