Friday 4 January 2013

MUA Magnetic Nails Review

Picture
Picture
Picture 


 MUA Magnetic nails are really easy to use, I was expecting it to be some hard trick to get to the desired effect, but it wasn't. It's £3 a pot and there were about 7 different colors to choose from.

The color itself without the effect is really pretty, the color I choose is regent street and I picked it because its a beautiful metalic purple. to get the wave effect all you have to do is to paint a coat on your nails and wait for it to dry, paint a second coat and then hold a magnet (included in the lid) over the nail for about 10 second and voila to job is done.

The nail varnish itself is very hard wareing, I have had no chips or scratches on the polish. I have not used a top coat, but i imagine if it is this durable without a clear coat, you may never get it off with a top coat! The varnish dried really quickly and was easy to apply, its just the right consistancy. It took no more than 10 minutes to do two coats and create the effect.

I have fallen in love with the effect and the ease, when you consider other nail varnishes that are a lot more expensive and are not as interesting I think that you really get very good value for your money, plus with the added durability, you get a great effect for next to no effort, very little time and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment