Tuesday 22 January 2013

L'oriel Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara Review


L'oriel Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black/Noir rrp £10

I Picked this up in my haul last week, I bough it because I have almost run out of my Diorshow Iconic mascara and have been told this is the closest on the high street to the Diorshow.
Now I love my Diorshow, the way it lengthens your lashes, gives good coverage without looking clumpy.

The L'oriel Telescopic is under half the price and is a pretty good product, the brush is very fexible and slim, it really covers the same as the iconic and it lengthens your natural lashes to a point that seems almost unbelievable. This product does not add volume to your lashes just the length, but for me, personally that is what I prefer.

 I does clump the lashes a little bit but not to badly, a run over with a lash brush sorted it out and I found that thought the mascara was very wet it did not take long to dry.

The mascara lasted all day and I didn't have to touch up at all. I only wore it on a normal day to day and work basis, I haven't tested it out on a night out with lots of dancing as of yet, but feel that it should last.

All in all for £10 I think this is a good high street match for Diorshow and though it may not quite have the same quality, it is a product that I will be repurchasing in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment