Thursday 10 January 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review


Rimmel Wake me up foundation in ivory by rimmel rrp £5.99

My friend put me onto this little beauty, what can I say apart from I love it so much, its an almost exact dupe for touche eclat for £25 less!

It comes in a number of shades and though they arn't numerous if you can find one in your shade you should be laughing. I find that the texture is good and smooth, it goes on really easily and blends into your face even using your fingers. For a cheap drug store foundation it is one of the best I have used. it is not powdery, greasy or dry, I did not find that it left my face greasy or dry once removed and seemed to nourish it a little bit too. It will also be good for summer as it is SPF15.

In comparison to the touche eclat foundation, this one does not have quite so good coverage, however it is very buildable and only takes about one coat more to get the desired effect. Also it does not have the nice velvet/soft texture once dry that the eclat does, not to say that it feels bad, it just feels like you skin really. For £25 less I can easily live with those two minor things.

This may not work for everyone, but it definitely worked for me and it is a product that I will be repurchasing and using a lot in the near future until I find something that surpasses it or it ends up being discontinued!

No comments:

Post a Comment