Tuesday 22 January 2013

TAG! Beauty tagged

I found this tag by Lianey of thelianey and I felt that I needed to do it to, Its a nice one that is quite drilling around your day to day beauty life.

Is your hair curly or straight?
My hair is straight, I need to use straighteners to get is sleek, and if I use a bobble it will automatically give me a kink, but it is straight.

What is your natural hair colour?
Urgh, I hate my nautral colour, it is a dark dark blonde that almost looks brown and it always looks greasy so I dye it all the time.

Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
Normally myself, I have done hightlights and gone from dark brown to blonde with the aid of a hairdresser but I like to do it myself and save myself a few pounds.

How often do you wash your hair?
Generally I wash my hair every other day, sometimes in the winter I may leave it 3 days and a lot of times in summer I do it everyday, It really just depends.

Do you wear the same style everyday or change it?
I tend to throw my hair up into a pony, as I'm not very original, I will sometimes have a play around and do twists or a french braid coming over my fringe line to the side, but its normally in a pony during the day and down for bed.

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
I like to play around with my own nails, I have never really done a pedi, not as detailed as I do with a mani. I have gone a few times to have my nails done, at one point I had false nails, but have now grown mine out and I am enjoying learning to style them.

How often do you change your nail polish?
I change them between 2 or 3 times a week, depending on work or if they get worn down.

Do you polish your toes in winter or just in summer?
My feet stay covered, so I rarely do them. but summer is more likely than winter.

How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depending on my look, if its everyday it takes me 5 minutes, if I want to go more indepth its 10-15, and for a special occasion or night out it can take me 25.

What do you do first, face or eyes?
I normally do my face first, but if I am choosing an eyeshadow that has a lot of fall out I will do my eyes first.

Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect. I keep my make up far too long to never really throwing anything out til i hit pan or it dries up, I have more than I could use for the rest of my life, but I still want more.

How often do you wear false eye lashes?
I can't get on with false lashes, they never stick for me, so I stick to mascara.

Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
This really depends on my mood, but not normally, I have only 4 product that I tend to use on a day to day basis, bbcream, mascara, eye liner and a lip gloss/stick.

Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?
No, I'm normally natural and don't really care.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
I have no problem leaving house without make up, but 8/10 days I need make up to cheer me up.

How many high end products do you have?
I have a few, but not lots, 2 foundations, 1 mascara, 2 nail varnishes, 1 primer, 1 highligher, 1 concealer, 1 lipgloss,  a few eye shadows.

How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Normally about 2-3 weeks, I should do it more often, but I'm just too lazy.

Do you plan your OOTD every night or when you're getting dressed?
Only as iI'm getting dressed, not often that I plan things like that.

How often do you change your handbag?
I have 3 handbags that I change and use as I fancy them.

What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I go to bed about midnight, but sleep is a thorny subject for me, I don't sleep well and it takes me a long time to get to sleep. I usually drag myself groggily out of bet about 9.

How often or when do you work out?
I don't really, unless im trying to lose weight.

Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

How tall are you?
Around 5' 4, I think.

Do you speak a foreign language?
not really, despite 5 years of Welsh, 5 of German and 3 of French, I can't remember bugger all!

How many pets do you have?
I am not allowed pets where I live, but I have a god that lives with my parents.

Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
only a mental one, and most of the time I forget but that's what my amazing friend Laura is for, she always knows the key things going on in the beauty world.

How did you come up with your blog name?
I cant really remember, I know I wanted something with my name in it and I wanted something to show that it was me and all my thoughts and Christina's Way seemed right.

What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
I have a sony camera, a bog standard point and shoot that I use for my posts and I also use my phone a lot for instagram and fb ect, its just quicker sometimes.

How often do you clean your house?
I do a good deepish clean every week, with mini cleans to keep on top of it every few days, I do a spring clean in February and November.

Do you swear?
Yes, Like a trooper, not something that I'm proud of, but as my husband is chef it's hard to get away from it.

What is your favourite colour?
I love purple and it generally suits me too.

What are you doing with the rest of your day?
As its 1am and I'm doing this post because I can't sleep, I hope to get to sleep before half two and wake up early and work on more posts for the rest of the week tomorrow.

So, I hope your learnt more about me!
I TAG anyone who is reading this to do this! please let me know with a link to your page if you have I love to read more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment