Sunday 20 January 2013

Liebster Award

I have to admit I thought this was a spam mail when I first opened and read it. I took a leap of faith and was actually really happy that it was something different. Its an award that is give to bloggers by other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
I was awarded the liebster award by the lovely Jenn at Hello Gutten Tag, you really should check her out, I did after being awarded and her blog is really nice.

The rules are...
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!   

MY random facts about me!
I love Cheese
I don't like any shellfish or any fish in general
I enjoy reading
In not very tech-savvy
Ignorant people irritates me
I wear glasses
I love plants and flowers but kill them easily
Out of all house work I hate washing up and vacuming the most
I love animals especially Dogs
Candles are a must have in my house
PJs are my preferred chill out clothing item

Jen's questions for me
Do you like to do your nails?  
I enjoy playing with my nails, but have a very love hate relationship with them as when im stressed I tend to pick them to shreds, but while they are in good condition I love them.
if so what colours do you mainly use? 
I use anything really, if I'm working I tend to stick to more natural and pale colours but otherwise I love to play and have bright red.
Are you studying anything at the moment?  
I'm not, unless you count life as a study!
Do you play any sports ? Not really, I can play badminton and basketball, other than that I like to swim.
On a lazy day what is your favourite thing to do?
  have the laptop open in front of me and have a film on the tv, sit around in my PJs and just eat whatever I can be bothered to make!
What is your favorite smell?
   Freshly cut grass, just something about it that takes me straight back to my child hood.
What kind of cell/mobile phone do you have, would you change it?
   I have a Samsung Ace, I would love a SIII but have another year before my contract is up to be able to change it.
Night or day person?
   either really, I'm not a morning person, that for sure.
Coke or Pepsi?
  Coke, any day of the week and thrice on Sundays, I can drink pepsi, but it tastes horrid to me.
If you could change one thing about your self what would it be?
   My Weight, but at the same time I am quite content as I am.
Dogs or cats?
   Dogs, I love dogs, I miss being able to own a pet, one day I will have 10, it has all ready been agreed with my husband. I want a weinmaraner, Bernese mountain Dog, Chocolate Lab, Springer spaniel, Black lab, Alsation, Husky/malamute, Samoyed, Irish Setter and Great Dane.
Are you a hockey fan?  
Never really watched it, not so big in the UK
if so what are your thoughts on the NHL lock out? 
ummm..... the what???? sorry no clue!

My questions for you
you could pick one thing to excel at, what would it be?
Do you play any musical instruments?
What is your biggest fear?    
Where would you most like to go in the world?  
What is your favorite TV show?   
and what is your favorite season and why?
What is your must have product of 2013?
Name 2 things off your bucket list you have yet to do?
What is your Favorite Quote?
If you had £10,000 (or $) what would you buy?
and finally...
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

my nominees are ....  
Anyone who reads this post, I  nominate you to make your own and find 11 new blogs to award!
Perfectly imperfect me
Elena Sofia Stocco
Hebe Knight Fashion
Sunshine Sparkle
Need something to wear
Fashion, beauty, life
Girl with Clothes
That Kind of Woman
Exclusive insights
Ann's Beauty Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment