Thursday 24 January 2013

My Make up - Organised


I have decided to do a few posts on my daily life, so first of all I wanted to show you how I organise my make up. the gold tub has all my foundations, concealers, primers and blushes in. The black box holds all my eye things, Mascara, eye liner and lots of shadows, The pink glittery box holds all my lipgloses and lipsticks, I  also have a few sets to big to box up.

 I used to have all my make up loose in the draw, which in a way was easier to access but was not so easy to find my products, so I decided to do this. I want to get some drawer set to sit on top of my dresser, but I have to wait till pay day and to find ones I like. So this is my solution for now







 These next pics are not organised, they are just collections that I was bought for Christmas/Birthday. I love my Front Cover sets, as you can see by the use of them. I especially love the one Cheek dome and use it all the time, Its great for my skintone. However I haven't really found a look to go with the other one yet, its too cool for my liking.






So there is all my male up and brushes and what I do to keep them organised, What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment