Tuesday 29 January 2013

My Week






I've not done a lot last week, I manicured my nails and thought they are anything but perfect they are 100times better than they were 4 months ago, I used to bite the nail and pick the skin around the nail and the quick. another 4 months and they should look really good.

My hair is getting healthier, I have started to use Aussie, I used to use it all the time but for some reason I stopped, I'm just using the conditioner but my hair is a lot softer and shiny.

A love puzzle from my husband and a new house plant that I think is lovely.

Finally I tried a new up do, Its a bit messy but not bad and on an evening out I tried to stay natural with my make up, That's really it for this week. Ive been ill over the weekend so haven't really done much or gone anywhere. hopefully a more interesting week to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment